May 1, 2012

On the Mend!

James is feeling much better today, however mommy didn't have any breaks. He still had a fever when he woke up bur luckily the fever broke and he's been fever free since 11am! Otherwise he's been super cranky and clingy. Then when I'm holding him he's trying to jump out of my arms. I put him down and he wants up again, the poor baby is so confused. :( I felt a little bad when I put him down to cry for a second because it is also frustrating for me. After that I think he got it and stopped trying to flee my arms.

Daddy was home early so he played with James while I made some soup for James. It's a long process, but almost there! I believe in organic food, especially for James so this soup is about 95% organic. I just hope he likes it!

Auntie Alaya is here visiting today. James is always so excited to see her as are we! She's staying for dinner and we are having Thai food! Yum yum! I am starving so I can't wait until James is finished nursing so I can eat!

As long as there's no fever James will be at daycare tomorrow and I will return to work. Thank goodness I have 4 weeks of vacation, looks like I'll need the majority of them for James. Let's hope he'll be better once the warm weather rolls in!

Happy reading!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment