May 16, 2012

Is it Friday Yet?

Is it just me or is balancing work, baby, household, and wife insanely difficult? I am always tired since I don't get enough sleep. There is hardly any me time and I'm just drained. This long weekend couldn't come fast enough. I just want to sleep in and relax with James and Adit.

Work is super busy keeping me on my toes, also my brother's wedding is coming up at the end of the month and I still need to alter my dress. Eek! It's raining here and the sun is hiding, looks super depressing outside. In top of that I have a horrible migraine. It hurts to look at my computer screen so I dimmed the brightness all the way down. Plus it doesn't help that we have those fluorescent light bulbs shining down on me. I debated wearing my sunglasses, but I don't want to be dramatic either. Lol! I took Tylenol hours ago and still no relief. I just want to curl up in my bed and sleep! If I don't feel better after lunch I might just do that!

In any case, I'm almost done pumping so I'll have my lunch.

Hope your day is going better than mine!

Happy reading!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment