May 7, 2012

And We Are Back!

Last week was so hectic! Adit was away on business from Tuesday to Friday, then we left for NY on Friday night to attend my cousin's wedding on Saturday.

I survived as it was difficult packing for James and getting him ready for daycare, bed time, etc. Luckily my sister-in-law, Alaya helped out which was a huge help. I wouldn't have been able to keep it all together without her!

So last night we arrived home at around 10:45 as our flight was delayed. James was a great flier both ways. He enjoyed looking at everyone and playing peek-a-boo with the people behind us. They were good sports and indulged him.

This morning went well and we managed to get everything ready for him to go out. He's enjoying daycare and I'm enjoying being back at work.

Hope you all had a great weekend too!

Happy reading!

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment