February 9, 2012

About Us


Welcome to my blog! 

My life has wonderfully changed since becoming a mommy to James this past March. He has become the center of my husband's and my universe. I am currently on maternity leave and about to resume work at the end of March as an Underwriter. 

James is almost 11 months old and is a happy and loving baby. I'm writing this blog to share my opinions, thoughts, and experiences on mommy hood, marriage, work and life. Why now you ask when James is 11 months old, well raising a child is a learning experience that changes day by day so I figure it's never too late to start! 

As for the name of this blog, we call James Silly Baba (baby) and since I'm his Mama I became silly too! 

I hope you'll enjoy reading the blog! If you do, please become a follower and share your thoughts with us by commenting on the site!

Happy reading!

Rachel




4 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, enjoyed reading your blog. The blog name is very catchy and brings a smile too. Loved the article on uppababy. I am sure so many moms will find it very helpful. This is a great way to share your learnings and experiences. Great job and keep up the good work.v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, enjoyed reading your blog. The blog name is very catchy and brings a smile too. Loved the article on uppababy. I am sure so many moms will find it very helpful. This is a great way to share your learnings and experiences. Great job and keep up the good work.v

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, so you are officially a blogger! :) So far so good! I look forward to reading more of your blogs. You definitely have a follower in me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Deepa & Mala, I'll try my best to keep you entertained! :)

    ReplyDelete