November 6, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone was ready for this big day! I used to love Halloween as a child and fondly remember trick-or-treating with my friends and brother each year. My favorite costume was when I dressed as a flapper girl from the 1920's. Too bad I don't have any pics. Anyway I am happy to continue the tradition with my two kids.

This year Adit and I didn't dress up because we normally don't. James was a little fussy about wearing his costume and when he asked me where my costume was I didn't have a good answer. I always assumed that kids liked getting dressed up and that as parents it didn't matter if we did or not. However the more I thought about it, I realized that it is important to partake too. I know it'll make James happy so that's a good enough reason for me. We have traditions for most holidays and special events, so why not make dressing up a family a tradition too! 

Now here are the kids all dressed up! Don't judge me that Claire has 3 costumes, I couldn't resist.:) Which one do you like the best?





How did you celebrate Halloween? What did you or your little ones dress up as for Halloween? Please share with us by posting a pic!

Happy reading! 

Rachel

PS: Don't forget to enter to win the nursing pillow! Click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment