July 10, 2012

Guess Who Got Their Hair Cut!

On Sunday I took James to get a haircut at Melonheads. This is a great children's hair cutting place. The seats are trains, motor cycles, planes, etc which excite the kids. James has had haircuts before, but this was the first one with the trimmer. He did not like it at all. He cried and kept trying to push it away. I felt so bad for him that I picked him up.

I should have worn a gown because I was covered in hair. It was even down my shirt. Nonetheless the cut must go on so I sang and tried to make him comfy until she was finished. James has beautiful thick curls and Dada wanted a Mohawk hairstyle. I think that he's too cute to have that hairstyle, but Adit insisted. I gave in and asked the hairdresser for it, she said it wouldn't work with curly hair so instead she gave a nice short style. James looked so cute afterwards, but it was sad seeing the curls go.

Well here's the comparison. Which do you think looks better?

Happy reading!

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment