September 13, 2012

Breaking News!

I've really been out of touch and I apologize for that, but I did have good reason for it. I was away on vacation for 2 weeks in the beautiful Maui! Paradise is an understatement, if you haven't been you need to go! I'll give you an update and share some pictures on another post later!

The big news that I have to share is....

We are moving to New Jersey!! For those of you who don't know my background, I am American and lived in the states for most of my life. Most of my family resides in the states, and more importantly I found a job there that is in the suburbs, so we'll be able to have a short commute from work to home which is what Adit and I wanted. We've outgrown our condo in Toronto and needed a home, however the housing market is still very high in Toronto so we decided to seek elsewhere. Happily, this worked out and we'll be moving and I'll start work before the end of the year. This move is bittersweet though as we've made so many amazing friends during our time here and I wish I didn't have to leave them. I am extending invitations for everyone to come visit us and to keep in touch!

Otherwise I am very happy that I will be closer to my family and that James will be able to grow up with his cousins the way that I did. This is an important core value to me and I am happy to make the move for this reason too! Looking forward to catching up with eveyone before we leave and for catching up with family once in New Jersey!

Happy reading!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment